Terms & Conditions
Parts Warranty Information
Clutches - 3 Years or 36,000 miles
Exhausts - 3 Years with unlimited mileage (excludes Cats and Dpf’s)
Brakes - 1 Year or 12,000 miles and Lifetime on Discs and Pads fitted together.
Cam Belts - 3 Years or 36,000 miles
Batteries – 4 Years with unlimited mileage
Shocks - 3 Years or 36,000 miles
Steer & Suspension Comp - 3 Year or 36,000 miles
Vehicle must be Serviced every 12 months and MOT'd (if applicable) at a FitnFix Auto centre otherwise a 12 month or 12,000 mile guarantee will apply.
Commercial Vehicles, Taxis, Motorhomes and Driving School vehicles are excluded from extended warranties and 12 month or 12,000 mile guarantees apply.
Parts failing as a result of criminal or malicious damage, fire, theft or where the parts have been repaired by another garage or individual are excluded along with parts damaged by the failure of other parts not replaced during the original repair. Motorhomes are excluded.
These guarantees do not cover any defect caused by reasonable wear, tear or corrosion, or any costs incurred through loss of use. Manufacturers conditions of sale apply to all goods sold.
It is the Customers financial responsibility, at all times, to present their vehice to FitnFix auto for warranty repairs
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including without limitation any loss of materials or data, interruption of service or wasted expenditure) howsoever arising out of this website, the online service, the fitted service and/or the goods, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. We shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question. The forgoing limitations shall apply regardless of theory under which such cause of action is brought, whether in contract, warranty or otherwise.
- the information contained in the Website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself that the Goods you order are suitable for your specific purposes. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all details provided as part of your Website Order.
- The Company shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from your use of the Goods, incompatibility of your vehicle or any misuse or alteration of the Goods.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these website conditions shall limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded by law, nor exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
USE OF THE WORKS AND OTHER RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Except as provided in the immediately following sentence, the company (or, in the case of third party materials, that third party) retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, including all software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material and other copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements contained therein and the selection, sequence, "look and feel" and arrangements thereof. This website is protected by intellectual property laws and your use is strictly restricted to these website conditions, including the following:
- You may only use this Website for your own personal use and not for any business-related purposes;
- You may not and may not allow others to modify, decompile, reverse engineer, decrypt, circumvent or otherwise interfere with or alter the Website.
- The trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the company or third party owners. You are granted no right or licence with respect to any such trademarks or service marks and any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The fitting of tyres to customers’ vehicles is carried out with skill and care by trained technicians. In the unlikely event of damage to the wheel, caused by our negligence or faulty equipment, we will arrange for the wheel to be repaired to its former condition.